History of the Philippines
Postcolonial Philippines and the Third RepublicPhilippines
Third Republic covers from the recognition of independence in 1946 to the end of the presidency of Diosdado Macapagal which ended on January 17, 1973, with the ratification of the 1973 Constitution of the Republic of the Philippines.
- Administration of Manuel Roxas (1946–1948)
- Administration of Elpidio Quirino (1948–1953)
- Administration of Ramon Magsaysay (1953–1957)
- Administration of Carlos P. Garcia (1957–1961)
- Administration of Diosdado Macapagal (1961–1965)